Southern California is known for beautiful weather, but scorching triple-digit summer temperatures send residents scrambling indoors to their air conditioners. If you don’t have air conditioning in your home, you may find living through these blistering hot days difficult, especially when temperatures indoors can rise to the high-80s and even low-90s on particularly hot days. If you’re in need of a new air conditioning solution, trust an AC installation team that has more than 25 years of experience to outfit your home with the cool, refreshing air you’re looking for.
At 5 Star Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc., we have helped numerous customers get the cooling they need in their home by installing an air conditioner that fits their needs and their budget. Not only are we committed to excellence when it comes to our workmanship and the products we provide, but we also strive to obtain your complete satisfaction with every job we perform.
Whether you need a brand new system installed, complete with ductwork, or you need your existing old system replaced with a new, energy-efficient model, trust our Inland Empire AC installation experts to get the job done right and make your home comfortable again.
Choosing the Right AC Replacement for Your Home
Southern California’s summer season can last for six months or more, bringing brutal temperatures to the southland for weeks at a time with little to no relief. When you don’t have air conditioning in your home, temperatures inside can be almost as uncomfortable. Our Inland Empire HVAC team can help you install an air conditioning system that meets your needs and can help you save money on your utility costs.
We can install all of the following air conditioning systems:
- Central air conditioning systems
- Ductless air conditioning systems
- Mini-split air conditioners
- Air duct networks
4 Signs You Need AC Replacement
- Old age - A well-maintained unit should last you anywhere from 12-15 years. If your unit is about that age, the next time you're due for a repair, you should ask our Inland Empire AC replacement specialists about when to replace your system outright.
- Repair after repair - After enough repairs, replacing your AC unit becomes cheaper than service after service. Make sure to find out the cost of replacement before each repair to make sure your not paying more to repair your system than a new unit would cost.
- Rising utility costs - One thing all dying air conditioner units have in common is that they're less efficient than they used to be. If you're noticing that you're spending more money each month, it's a sign that you should at least consult our Inland Empire AC replacement experts.
- Your unit uses R22 Freon - With the Freon ban, these air conditioner units are still okay, but freon will become increasingly expensive over time.
Replacing an old air conditioning system that has broken down can not only help you get the cooling air you need but may even make your home more energy-efficient. Today’s modern air conditioners have a minimum SEER rating of 14, which is significantly more efficient than the average unit you could buy as little as 15 to 20 years ago. Replacing an outdated system, even if it still has some life left in it, could be the key to saving hundreds of dollars per year.
“The quote was reasonable and Anthony did a professional job fixing the problem.” - Fran W.