Aging plumbing becomes susceptible to damage and leaks as older pipes corrode and crack over time. Repiping is a challenging prospect even for those very capable of do-it-yourself projects; it takes dedicated experience and training to properly remove older water lines and replace them effectively. If you require new pipe installation or replacement work, call 5 Star Plumbing, Heating and Air for expert pipe installation and repiping in the Inland Empire. We'll start with a comprehensive inspection of your plumbing system to determine the right course of action, then take the time to educate you on what type of new pipe material will best suit your needs.
Get an inspection of your pipe system to determine what work is needed. Call (951) 363-2911 today!
How to Know If It’s Time to Replace Your Pipes
We recommend considering repiping for your home or commercial building if:
- You see any corrosion, cracks, or rust on visible pipes. Visible rust, like corrosion, can mean that there is a significant amount of rust on the pipes that are concealed by walls or floors.
- You know your property still has galvanized steel piping. Galvanized steel pipes, while once widely used, have proven to be an inferior plumbing material with a high rate of premature failure.
- Your pipes frequently leak. If you're constantly calling a plumber to fix pipe leaks, that's a sign that the walls of your pipes are too thin and corroded to last much longer.
- You're experiencing poor water pressure. Low water pressure may be a sign that the interior of your pipes has narrowed over the years due to a buildup of minerals from hard water.
Repiping Is a Part of Plumbing System Maintenance
Removal of the aging and corroded pipes from your home or commercial building and installation of new water lines can be a great investment. Having peace of mind that your system is in great condition with strong pipes doesn’t hurt either! There are numerous reasons to ensure that your pipes are free from damage. Rust or unwanted minerals in your water, leaks causing water damage, and skyrocketing water bills are just some of the few significant things that repiping can help avoid.
Our team is trained to handle all types of pipe materials including:
- Copper pipes
- Polyvinyl Chloride Pipes or PVC pipes (plastic)
- Cross-Linked Polyethylene or PEX pipes (plastic)
Contact 5 Star Plumbing, Heating and Air for effective pipe installation & repiping services in the Inland Empire today!
“The quote was reasonable and Anthony did a professional job fixing the problem.” - Fran W.