Inland Empire Piping & Repiping Service
Professional Installation & Replacement Riverside & San Bernardino Counties
If you are purchasing a new home or commercial structure, you are likely considering a plumbing inspection. Aging plumbing becomes susceptible to damage and leaks, as older pipes can become corroded or cracked over time. If it is obvious that some degree of repiping is necessary, it is a challenging prospect even for those very capable of do-it-yourself projects. It takes dedicated experience and training to properly remove older water lines and replace them effectively. If you require new installation or replacement work, call 5 Star Plumbing, Heating and Air for expert piping and repiping in the Inland Empire
Get an inspection of your pipe systems to determine what work is needed: Call (951) 363-2911 today!
How to Know If It’s Time to Replace Your Pipes
We recommend considering repiping for your home or building if you observe:
- Any corrosion on visible pipes.
- Clogs resulting from sufficient mineral deposits. If you have hard water, you can rely on some degree of mineral buildup occurring.
- You see rust on any visible pipes. Visible rust, like corrosion, can mean that there is a significant amount of rust on the pipes that are concealed by walls or floors.
- Visible cracks or damage to pipes is a clear sign that some repiping is called for.
Repiping Is a Part of Maintenance
Removal of the aging and corroded pipes from your home or building and installation of new water lines can be a great investment. Having peace of mind that your system is in great condition with strong pipes doesn’t hurt either! There are numerous reasons to ensure that your pipes are free from damage. Rust or unwanted minerals in your water, leaks causing water damage, and skyrocketing water bills are just some of the few significant things that repiping can help avoid.
Our team is trained to handle all types of pipe materials including:
- Copper pipes
- Galvanized steel
- Polyvinyl Chloride Pipes or PVC pipes (plastic)
- Cross-Linked Polyethylene or PEX pipes (plastic)
Contact 5 Star Plumbing, Heating and Air for effective piping & repiping services in the Inland Empire today!