Inland Empire Pipe Leak Services
Rapid Pipe Leak Location In Riverside & San Bernardino Counties
Is an escalating utility bill leading you to wonder if you have a pipe leak? An obvious sound of water behind your walls or in the ceiling, even discoloration on surfaces due to moisture are stronger signs that you may be suffering from a leak. Whatever the signs, your priority should be to avoid any potential water damage that the leak can lead to.
At 5 Star Plumbing, Heating and Air, we specialize in pipe leak detection & repairs in the Inland Empire and the surrounding areas. Our professionals can locate the true source of your pipe leak, which is often not near the clear sounds of water or damp spots.
Have a clear or mysterious pipe leak problem? Contact us today for expert Inland Empire leak detection services.
The Causes Of Pipe Leaks
Leaning on pure guess work to find your pipe leak can waste a great deal of time while moisture is collecting and potentially causing damage. Our highly trained Inland Empire plumbers can rapidly find the culprit and repair or replace the pipe section to handle the problem. Leaks can result from a variety of pipe conditions and our experience in the area helps us to quickly find the source.
Common Causes Of Leaks Within Large & Small Structures Include:
- Aging pipes: Everything requires maintenance or replacement eventually. Older plumbing pipes are significantly more vulnerable to the effects of age as the constant passage of water and waste lead to brittleness and cracking in the metal.
- Mineral deposits: Hard water in some homes or buildings is the result of a higher mineral content. These minerals can collect and build up within your pipes over time, even leading to cracks.
- Dents or pressure strains: Poorly installed pipes can suffer from strain over time. Enough pressure at joins or strained sections will lead to eventual breaks.
- Pipe corrosion: Older galvanized pipes and copper piping alike are eventually susceptible to corrosion. Corroded pipes will eventually allow moisture through, or make a significant break more likely.
Call 5 Star Plumbing, Heating and Air today for pipe leak services in the Inland Empire at (951) 363-2911.
“The quote was reasonable and Anthony did a professional job fixing the problem.” - Fran W.
Request Your Service Today
- Hemet Location 3450 Tanya Court Hemet, CA 92542 [Map & Directions]
1030 A Northgate St.
Unit D1 Riverside, CA 92507 [Map & Directions]