Plumbing systems in good working order are one of the great rules of happy living. We know just how inconvenient it can be when clogs and backups in pipes present themselves at the worst times. These issues are far worse when the source of the clog lies in your sewer lines. It can be nearly impossible in many cases for a homeowner or property manager to know that the plumbing issue lies that deep. However, when a clog or backup has proven completely resistant to any efforts toward removing it, a professional inspection can locate the true source of the problem. At 5 Star Plumbing, Heating and Air, our team is highly trained in dealing with these tough sewer problems.
We provide a wide array of sewer services in Hemet including:
- Trenchless sewer service
- Sewer cleaning
- Sewer inspection
- Sewer leak detection
- Sewer line installation & repair
4 Signs You Need Sewer Cleaning
1. Gurgling sounds - If you're hearing a gurgle or bubbling sound coming from one plumbing appliance when using another, call in our Hemet sewer cleaning specialists ASAP. It means that the air in your sewer line isn't getting out and needs to come up through your plumbing's water because it's less dense than the clog in your sewer line.
2. Multiple slow drains - One slow drain usually means your drain needs a good drain cleaning. But if you are experiencing a bunch of slow drains at the same time it's your sewer line that needs the cleaning.
3. Dishwasher water coming up your sink - Like air coming up and out of your plumbing, if you're ever experiencing water coming up and out of your drains while using a plumbing appliance, that means your sewer line is clogged and the water can't get out that way.
4. Foul odors in your drains or basement - If your sewer line is clogged then it will start to smell a little bit. Those smells are slippery and will come up wherever they can including your basement and the drains it's connected to, so call in our sewer cleaning experts.
Looking for sewer cleaning, a maintenance solution, or urgent repairs for your sewer system? Call (951) 363-2911 today.
“The quote was reasonable and Anthony did a professional job fixing the problem.” - Fran W.