Inland Empire Drain Cleaning Services
We Have You Covered From Cleaning to Repairs in Riverside & San Bernardino Counties
Drains can be difficult to manage. Are yours becoming backed up? You may not be aware of the risks posed by a clog to the integrity of your home. If a backed up drain is left without thorough inspection and repair, flooding can compromise the foundation of your home. Moisture may collect in areas you don’t expect, such as behind walls or on higher floors. It's important to call a plumber at the first sign of a potential drainage problem to avoid further issues. In the Inland Empire, the team to rely on is 5 Star Plumbing, Heating, and Air.
For expert Inland Empire drain cleaning services, give 5 Star Plumbing, Heating and Air a call today at (951) 363-2911.
Why Is Routine Drain Cleaning Important?
Regular drain cleaning for your Inland Empire home can help prevent catastrophe while also avoiding the need for a night time emergency plumbing call. If your drain problems have gotten serious, our hydrojet drain cleaning technician can get rid of even the toughest clogs.
We Provide Expert Drain Services Including:
- Drain cleaning: Even for something as simple as drain cleaning service, you want the best. We can perform effective cleaning using top quality tools and environmentally friendly methods for a safe and smooth flowing drain.
- Hydrojet drain cleaning: Difficult clogs can be tough to reach and clear. For the toughest drain backups, we use advanced hydrojet technology. Our Inland Empire drain cleaning technicians are trained and experienced with targeted jetting to eliminate even the worst buildup.
- Drain repair: Time and lack of cleaning can both contribute to damage in your drain system. Clogs and corrosion can cause enough pressure to crack and damage the pipes. With our highly trained Inland Empire plumbers, our drain repair is always done right the first time.
- Drain installation: Sometimes simple repairs aren’t enough. Extreme damage to your drain system may require replacement piping. Our drain installation and sewer repair services also extend to full systems for new homes.
5 Ways To Avoid Needing Drain Cleaning
1. Consider putting a lint-trap on your drain line - Your washing machine's drain line is often clogged by all of your clothing's dirt and debris. Lint-traps aren't expensive and can save you from costly repairs so we'd recommend installing one.
2. Collect used cooking grease in a milk carton - It might be convenient to throw your cooking oils and grease down your kitchen sink, but beware of doing so. The oils often stick to the inside of your pipes and catch food causing blockages and clogs.
3. Add a hair-stopper to your shower drain - The most common reason our Inland Empire drain cleaning specialists get called into a house is to clear hair out of the shower drain. These hair-stoppers go right over your drain and will collect the hair before it goes down your pipes.
4. Rinse out your drains at least once a month - We clean everything in our house regularly, so why not our drains too? It's best practices to rinse out our drains with hot water and vinegar at least once a month. Your garbage disposal is best rinsed with ice cubes.
5. Throw out the following foods in the trash - Fibrous foods such as celery, starchy foods such as pasta, coffee grounds, egg shells, and bones should all be discarded in your trash can. It might be tempting to throw everything into your garbage disposal but these food items can cause serious harm.
Quality Maintenance Helps You Save
Keeping the drains in your home functioning well and free of debris is crucial to happy living. If you believe that your drains may be slowly backing up, you should have an inspection performed as soon as possible. Timely cleaning and repairs can help to prevent more expensive flooding while ensuring waste is managed effectively. Our drain cleaning and repairs in the Inland Empire are performed fast by courteous plumbing professionals.
When you need Inland Empire drain cleaning and repair services right away, call 5 Star Plumbing, Heating and Air at (951) 363-2911!