Heater Installation & Replacement in Beaumont, CA
Dependable Heating Services in the Inland Empire
If you're looking for a dependable solution for your heater installation or replacement, you can trust our team at 5 Star Plumbing, Heating & Air. Our skilled technicians have the tools and training to get the job done right the first time. We service both residential and commercial properties.
How Long Do Heaters Last?
Heaters have a lifespan of about 15-20 years. However, if your heater is older than that and you're looking for a replacement, don't worry! Your heater may still be working, but it's best to consider a replacement if you're planning to sell your home in the next couple of years.
Replacing your heater may help:
- Lower your utility bills
- Prevent emergency service calls
- Increase the value of your home
- Improve your indoor air quality
- Prevent carbon monoxide poisoning
What Are the Signs Your Heater Needs to be Replaced?
There are a number of signs that indicate it's time to replace your heater. If you notice any of these signs, you should contact a heater specialist for an inspection.
Signs your heater needs to be replaced include:
- Your heater is more than 15-20 years old
- It's costing you more money to heat your home
- Your home is only warm in certain areas
- You have to turn your heater on and off a lot
- Your heater runs nonstop
- Your heater makes banging or clanking noises
- You smell burning when your heater is on
- Your heater doesn't heat your home evenly
- Your heater needs frequent repairs
If you notice any of these signs, don't delay in contacting our team at 5 Star Plumbing, Heating & Air. We can help you determine the best course of action for your heater replacement.
Benefits of a New Heater Installation
If you're looking for a new heater installation, you can expect a number of benefits. A new heater will help you save money on your heating bills. It will also provide a more comfortable climate for your family and provide better air quality.
Some of the benefits of a new heater installation include:
- Saving money on your heating bills
- Providing a more comfortable climate for your home
- Preventing carbon monoxide poisoning
- Reducing emergency service calls
- Increasing the value of your home
- Improving your indoor air quality
What to Consider When Buying a New Heater
If you're looking for a new heater, there are a few things you'll want to consider. The first thing you'll want to consider is the heating source. Do you want a gas, electric, or boiler? Each heating source has its own set of benefits, so you'll want to think about which one is best for your home.
You'll also want to consider the size of your unit. The size of your unit will depend on the size of your home and the number of people who will be living there.
Other things to consider when buying a new heater include:
- The heating system type
- The heating system cost
- The heating system efficiency
- The heating system warranty
- The heating system size
If you're looking for a new heater for your home, you can trust our team at 5 Star Plumbing, Heating & Air. We'll help you find the right heater for your home and get it installed quickly and professionally.
To learn more about our heater installation and replacement services, contact us at (951) 363-2911.