AC Repair in Menifee
Keep Cool in Menifee All Summer Long! Call (951) 363-2911.
The Inland Empire is no stranger to soaring temperatures during the summer months. If your air conditioner isn't up to the task of keeping you cool, you can rely on 5 Star Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc. to provide you with 5-star service at an affordable price. We service a wide range of cooling system makes and models, so no matter what type of residential or commercial HVAC equipment you have, we have the right solution to get it up and running in a timely manner.
Count on our team for:
- More than 25 years of experience
- Honest pricing
- 24/7 availability
- Superior customer care
Need AC repair in Menifee? Call us now at (951) 363-2911.
Around-the-Clock Availability for Emergency AC Repairs
Air conditioners have a funny way of breaking down at the least convenient times. Since your AC doesn't care about normal business hours, neither do we. We are proud to offer 24/7 emergency AC repair in Menifee to help take the panic out of a sudden breakdown on a scorching day.
Quality AC Repairs for Several Top Brands
Our Menifee AC repair experts are fully trained and equipped with the tools and training to resolve all types of air conditioning issues, from faulty thermostats to dirty air filters. If you AC is leaking, making horrible sounds, failing to provide you with adequate cooling, or running up your energy bill, give us a call to get one of our technicians on the case. We'll quickly help you diagnose the issue and provide you with the solution that both gets you cool again and stays within your budget.
Our experts repair systems from many trusted cooling brands, including:
- And many more
Can My Air Conditioner Be Repaired or Do I Need a New One?
We hear this question a lot, and with good reason; it's certainly a legitimate concern, and no one jumps for joy at the thought of having to unexpectedly replace their air conditioning system. However, there are many instances in which AC replacement is the clear and most cost-effective choice over AC repair.
Here's what you need to consider:
- How old is your air conditioner? Even the best kept ACs don't last forever, and most homeowners will have to replace their AC at least once. The average lifespan of an air conditioner is anywhere between 10 and 20 years on average depending on brand, make, size, maintenance, climate, and other factors.
- What are your energy bills like? If it seems like you're paying more and more each month, but your home still isn't cool enough, you're throwing money away on an inefficient system that can't do what you need it to. A new, energy-efficient system can provide you with better cooling, more reliability, and lower overall cost of operation.
- How often do you need to repair your AC? If your AC needs to be repaired frequently, you're putting a lot of money into a system that may not last much longer. A new system is a big investment, but it's one that will ultimately save you money in the long run.
- Does your AC still use Freon (R-22)? Production on Freon ceased in January 2020 due to new environmental regulations, so if your AC still uses this type of refrigerant, you may have a difficult time getting more if the type of repair you need calls for it. If it isn't available or is prohibitively expensive due to the lack of supply, replacement will be your only course of action.
Ready to get started? Call our Menifee AC repair experts today at (951) 363-2911 or click here to contact us online.