Inland Empire AC Repair 24/7
Residential & Commercial Air Conditioner Repairs at Affordable Pricing
You rely on your air conditioner to keep you cool and comfortable all year long, especially when Southern California’s weather sends the thermometer into triple-digits. So when something goes wrong and your system stops working or simply won’t produce cold air anymore, it’s easy to get frustrated. Not only will your home quickly warm up and fail to provide relief from the sweltering outdoor heat, but you may not know what’s gone wrong.
When you need an AC repair in the Inland Empire, turn to the team from 5 Star Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc. who have provided reliable and trustworthy services to customers for more than 25 years. Our founder, Gabriel Reyes, started the company with a mission to continue his father’s legacy of excellence, and we carry this motivation and mission to every job we take. We believe that your satisfaction should always come first, and we offer not only reliable and effective repair services but unmatched levels of care and friendliness from our highly-trained team of technicians.
Call 5 Star Plumbing, Heating & Air 24/7 at (951) 363-2911 to schedule an AC repair in the Inland Empire!
5 Signs You Need AC Repair
1. Strange noises - A little bit of noise is completely natural. But if your AC is making banging, screeching, or squealing sounds that make you have to turn up the TV then you've got a problem.
2. A burning smell - Some bad smells mean that you just need to get your ducts cleaned. But if you're ever smelling a burning smell originating from your AC then call in our Inland Empire AC repair experts because your unit is malfunctioning.
3. Your AC is frozen over - You'll either see the ice itself or you'll likely notice this because of the puddle coming from the ice that's melting. This often happens because of coolant that gets colder and colder because of a dirty air filter, which you can replace yourself.
4. It's blowing warm air - First, check that your air filter isn't blocking proper airflow. If that's not the issue, then consult our AC repair specialists because there are a few different reasons this could be happening.
5. Your AC cycles too frequently - Properly working air conditioners are supposed to both cool and rest periodically. But if your AC is cooling for substantial amounts of time with not enough rest, then your unit isn't working at 100% and you'll pay for that inefficiency in your utility bill.
Our Inland Empire AC Repair Pros Service All Major Name Brands & Models!
Air conditioning technology is extremely varied, and while the principle is the same for how each system works, repairing one brand can be significantly different from working on another. At 5 Star Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc., our team of technicians are highly-trained and can service all major name brands so you can be confident that we know how to diagnose the problem accurately and get it fixed quickly.
Our AC Repair Experts Service The Following Air Conditioner Makes:
- Many more
Why Choose Our Team For Your AC Repair In the Inland Empire?
Whether you’re simply having a problem with a blower motor or you’re dealing with a catastrophic issue in your compressor and heat pump, our HVAC technicians can come to your home quickly, figure out the problem, and then offer you a repair plan that not only gets the issue fixed, but adheres to your budget.
We strive to not only obtain results but offer our Inland Empire air conditioning services for when you need them most. Even if your air conditioner suddenly breaks down after business hours, we offer 24/7 emergency repair services throughout all of the Inland Empire so you can get the cool, refreshing air you need when you need it most.
Do you need an Inland Empire AC repair service? Give us a call or send us a message online today and we’ll send one of our skilled team members to your home!