Inland Empire AC Maintenance
Call our Inland Empire Air Conditioning Team Today!
Do you want your air conditioner to continue to last and provide you with the cool, refreshing air you need when Southern California’s temperatures climb to triple digits? Proper care and attention to your air conditioner can do wonders for keeping it working in top condition for as long as possible.
At 5 Star Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc., our Inland Empire AC maintenance experts care for your home’s air conditioner as though it were our very own, getting it prepped and ready for the long months of summer so you don’t have to worry about a costly breakdown or extremely high energy bills.
Make sure your air conditioner is ready to handle the long months of summer! Call 5 Star Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc. today at (951) 363-2911 to schedule your Inland Empire AC maintenance service now.
Benefits of Maintaining Your Air Conditioner
Why should you choose to maintain your air conditioner? Simple: in addition to this minor annual service having tremendous benefits to your system, it can actually save you a tremendous amount of money in the long run.
Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect to receive from an air conditioner maintenance service:
- Better reliability: A system that is properly maintained is far less likely to experience a major breakdown, even during long hours of continual use over Southern California summers.
- Increased energy efficiency: a system that is well-maintained, clean, and functioning properly can produce far more cold air with less energy, meaning your home reaches target temperatures quicker and requires your system to run less often.
- Financial savings: Using less energy not only means your utility bills will be lower all summer long, even during peak usage times, but you’ll also save money by not having to call for a costly major repair. That means you could save hundreds of dollars per year!
- Your unit will last longer: There are tons of issues that can be corrected with regular AC maintenance before they add wear and tear to your unit. Normally an AC unit should last you 12-15 years. But if you're not taking care of your system properly then it could die before 10 years requiring your to buy a new system outright. So your system lasting longer will put off the cost of AC replacement for years and require fewer AC replacements over the decades.
- Replace unexpected repair costs with expected maintenance costs: AC maintenance is a great choice because it allows you to control when you're spending money. Budgeting for the expected cost is always easier than the unexpected costs that come with mechanical breakdowns.
- Improve your indoor air quality - Well maintained HVAC units are a lot better for your indoor air quality than units that don't get inspected regularly. With AC if your unit isn't at 100% it could stop removing all of the humidity you want it to. Make sure to consult our Inland Empire AC maintenance specialists to get your indoor air quality right where you want it to be.
Think of your air conditioning system sort of like your car: you trust it to work when you need it to, so you do your best to take care of it. An annual maintenance service performed by an experienced and highly-trained professional can help you not only make sure your system is prepped and ready to handle the workload that summer brings, but it can also help you spot any potentially developing problems and solve them before they can turn into a major breakdown that can cost even more money out of your pocket.
Choose Our Team For All Your Inland Empire AC Maintenance Needs
At 5 Star Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc., we want to be your first choice for all of your air conditioning needs, be it an installation, repair, or maintenance service. We’re committed to your satisfaction, and our reputation for excellence has earned us respect in the community we serve as well as recognition from prestigious sources, including the Home Advisor Elite Service and Top Rated awards. There’s a reason why so many of our service calls come from repeat customers: we get the job done right the first time and always go above and beyond expectations.
If you need Inland Empire AC maintenance, contact 5 Star Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc. online now and let us schedule an appointment for you today!